Sunday, 17 July 2011

For the previous previous post, if i have really offend anyone with that post, in any way or what, I sincerely say sorry to your. (and maybe words that i said something like that.)
I know it's like irritating for your to receive the countless of sorry or what, and maybe, i think Sorry cannot help in how you look at my character.
I'm fine with anything, if you guys really hate me or don't like me, or think i'm acting or what. Be it.
I'm myself and i know what i'm doing.

However, for those who i really enjoy being with as a friend, if i really offended you guys, i'm really sorry sorry sorry sorry.
Like i say, if your don't like me, i have no choice.
Anyway, i'm not a facebook status and if your think i'm still like trying to pretend, then i cannot change your (s) mind. It's up to your think whether i'm still trying to hide my sadness.

don't look at me as if i'm still a crazy woman or what. I don't have any disease or disorder. for the goodness's sake.
Shall end here, for those who think i haven walk out of this stress period. okay, i shall now sleep early everyday so i wun be tired in morning or what.

No comments: