Helloo, ;D
Please tag more~!! ^^
Well, for those who call-ed me relink, i will be relinking later :)
Oh yeah, i changed the blog song!
★ Brown Eyed Girls - Sign
- Yeahh, BEG 's New song! ^^
I love this song! and the MV... Miryo 's rapping!
Jea and Narsha 's voice!
Ga-in being saved~!! [or not saved? o.O]
Oh yeah, love this song!! ^^
★ Super Junior-Happy - Sunny
- Woots~ SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY I LOVE YOU~ I NEED YOU~~(I need you~)
This song is cutee~ Hahas! ^^
Well let's just take it as the Sunny day~ ;D
For me,
Ignore me, lols~ just my spazzing again.
★ Super Junior - Shining Stars
- I damn love the lyrics.. it's really very touching!
Eng Translation ^^
shining star! like a little diamond, makes me love
looking at me with the sweet smile thats like a dream to me, wishper to me
well always be together, til the end of time
[Rap] oh! day by day, stay by my side always
stay in my heart, dazzling, shining my love
always hoping.. that youll be smiling at that place
even when youre suffering because of misunderstandings and reasonless hate
look at a further place.. its the start now. when you want to cry, lean on me
even though im lacking.. ill protect you
love flies to the deepest part of the heart from the start and makes me warm
the never-changing trembling you are..
shining star! like a little diamond, makes me love
looking at me with the sweet smile thats like a dream to me, wishper to me
well always be together, til the end of time
[Rap] shining star, brighter than the sun.. youre like the sunshine.. your eyes give me rest
when youre tired, shed light on my heart.. promise to believe you.. ill always be on your side
ill embrace your small shoulders with a love larger than anyone else
love flies to the deepest part of the heart from the start and makes me warm
the never-changing trembling you are..
shining star! like a little diamond, makes me love
looking at me with the sweet smile thats like a dream to me, wishper to me
well always be together
shining star! like a little diamond, makes me love
looking at me with the sweet smile thats like a dream to me, wishper to me
well always be together, til the end of time
The ones that i hightlighted, that's the part i love...
I can now know that why Teukkie cried in the SSII
Don't worry, ELFs will protect Super Junior Forever!!
Super Junior + ELFs= ONE!
Just like what Donghae oppa says, SJ + Pearl Blue = 1 (in his cyworld entry)
Super Junior and ELFs will be together always! ^^
Forever till the end of time...
★ SS501 - Green Peas완.두.콩.
- I love Park Jungmin 's part! ^^ The counting part and ONE MORE TIME!
Although i'm not a hardcore fans of SS501, but i do love them too!
I really love this song, and at the end Park Jungmin 's voice~ haha! ^^
Wait, i mention soo many Park Jungmin~ haha!
I heard Hyungjoon Baby, YoungSaeng and Kyujong 's voice!
Kim HyunJoong 's voice i seldom heard larh~ *That's why my sister keep on say why she couldn't find her Kim Hyun Joong 's voice~~* Ehh, but he's in charge of dance? Think so.
Leader-sshi 's voice is also nicee~~ ^^ *Ehh, biased lehh~*
But i love YoungSaeng and Baby 's voice moree~ ^^ *Haha ;P*
★ Super Junior - Reset
- Well, this is the first song i think of as my blog song~
Press the reset, Press press the reset~
I love this song too!! ^^
★ SS501 - Love Like This
- SS501 's rebirth album 2nd Song, Love Like This~ [IN the track List]
Oh yeahh~~ I love YoungSaeng 's part~ ;D
But then one thing, i don't like Hyungjoon baby 's hairstyle for tht, i still love his old hairstyle.
Okayy larh for HyunJoong 's new hairstyle~~
This album Rebirth i damn biased about youngsaeng derh lor~ -.- and Park Jungmin abit.
Well, i find
No larhh, not as in looks, but the personality~
Except that Yesung is dorky~ aha! ^^
But they both have the same ideal girl type~
then both sing the high part.
and Youngsaeng is Yesung 's friend~ [and Jaejoong too!]
Then Jaejoong and Yoochun (i think so) also closed to Hyunjoong :D
I also heard that Youngsaeng is SM Trainee before SS501 's debut. [Maybe that's why he's close to Yesung and Jaejoong~ :D]
Wait, stop it better if not i can't control again.
★ SHINee Onew - The Name i loved
- Okayy, Onew 's voice still melt my HEART♥
But Kyu.Wook.Yesunggie (K.R.Y!) 's voice is jjiang♥~ [plus Jaejoong and Junsu 's too!]
Anyway,yesterday watched Secret不能说的秘密.
I find it very touching...
Rain go to the future and found the one she love- Jay.
But because of some Misunderstanding, Rain go back to the past...
arghh, meanwhile, i keep on cursing the Sky for breaking their relationship~ [my bro called me shut up.]
But it's fate... Sky thought Jay looking at her, when he's looking at Rain.
Gahh, sad, but in the end, still happy that they got together.
Jay dies in the future, but going back to the past with Rain~ ^^
Okayy, first post here~ ^^
Bye, gonna spazz about Fanfics again later.
Wait, just now also watch-ed We Got Married Jokwon and Ga-in 's part Subbed! ^^
Finally, I love that Couple~!!
After Kangji *Kangin and Yoonji* [I MISSED THEMM!!!] couple, it's them~~!! (Oh yeah, Joongbo *Hwangbo and Hyunjoong* Three for me now.)
But i also like Ants couple [Crown.J and Seo In Young.(I forget the lady's name)]
and Solbi and Andy~ :D I still love the Original couples Plus Kangji,Jokwon and Ga-in~~ *i didn't really watch Taeyeon and Hyung don 's part tht time*
Oh yeah, later practice clarinet!
Good, today my sister not at home~ :D
No comments:
Post a Comment