Yesterday don't feel like posting, so i don't want post! :D
Okay, today's my mum 's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! 生日快乐! :D
Currently, listening to Show me Your Love - TVXQ! ft. Super Junior !I wished they will perform this next year!
I believed next year, everything will be alright! :D
Oh yes, thanks sj-world.net staffs for updating the lawsuit case :D
Leeteuk,Kangin,Yesung,Hyukjae and Donghae filing for the lawsuit against SM.E is unconfirmed.
Oh my god, looks like Geng 's case is true :(
He didn't appeared in yesterday 's KBS music bank Christmas special!
The performance has only 9 members on the stage *CRY*
I'm damn sad about this.
9 members?!
Without Heenim 's mysterious appear, Kangin 's part, Hankyung dancing at the middle and Kibum.... didn't participate in 3rd album...
It's not Super Junior..
Super Junior, from Leeteuk to Kyuhyun!
13eyond your imagination!
Wait, i'm not saying i hate Henry and Zhoumi. [YAH! I'm 觅糖 (Zhoumi 's fan name) okay! and abit of 琴弦 (Henry 's fan name) ] *** But they are also part of SJ Family! :D
But Super Junior isn't same without anyone.
Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Hyukjae, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun!
Ahh, the performance, i don't even feel like re-watching again!
I want it to be all together on the stage!
However anyway, I saw the performance of SNSD in the Christmas special!
Oh my! Taengoo [Taeyeon] changed her hairstyle! ^^
hahas~ Look prettier! :D
Anyway, i also saw the performance of SHINee 's Ring Ding Dong~~
Ft. f(x) !
TAEMIN AND SULLI~ Jjiang! ^^
Both of them damn cutee~
Sometimes, i wonder if Sulli's the maknae anot! :D
BEG 's Abradacabra is as usual~ -thumbs up!-
Miryo unnie 's RAPPING! :D
and the IDOL GENERATION
Consist of SHINee,SNSD and f(x) !
Ahh, i wished DBSK,CJSH and Suju was inside!
SMTOWN! :D
Good news! Rumours said that CJSH is coming back next year! ^^
and DBSK is also coming back right?
Oh yeah! CSSK!
Suju, i hope they will appeared on the stage too!
Everything will be fine in 2010 right? :D
Although i'm still worried about Geng 's case...
But let's wait for official news~
I will stand on Geng 's side, since it's really unfair to him.
SM. Entertainment, although i love SMTOWN, but the contract is way too over!
They need rest!
Anyway, bye. -.-
Be hardworking, go practice clarinet!
Good news! ^^
I left Maths,Chinese and Lit only! :D
School re-opening, although happy can meet friends, but still sad because nid to STUDY!
Streaming, ahh, i don't even know what to choose leh! -.-
but i will never ever choose History -.- i'm very sure~
Btw, i owe Jiahui a christmas day present~
Aww, my money!!! -.-
I'm still sad about my hair~
-SIGH!-
TAG REPLIES:
XinYi: Lols! -.- don't know what you saying~ Is nice for others but not nice to you? Tagged back liaoo~ Belated merry christmas! :D
Huifang: Merry christmas to you too! :D [ should be belated~ Hahas! ] Thanks for tagging!
Audrey: HOHO! You like SUPER JUNIOR?! *Scream* Lols~ My hair looked weird now, not nice! :( You didn't see me tied up one~ belated merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment