Saturday, 5 December 2009

I'm rotting at home?

"AHNNYEONG HASEYO! DAESUNGGGGGG INMIDA! HAHAHA!" - my favourite part of Daesung singing look at me gwisoon

Random here, but seriously, Daesunggie really makes me laugh~ -.- Dumb and dumber with MC Yoo grasshopper really influcenced him~ -.- Gag man ;D
and Look at me gwisoon this song is randomly composed by Mr. G-dragon Jiyong~ ;D
Aww, i really missed bigbang 's old style..
if let me choose now and past, i rather choose past.
i mean the blonde hair of cutie G-D is okay but i think old hairstyle is still better -.-
okay, why am i saying about these now? -.- no offence to those V.I.Ps or G-D lovers... -.-
His heartbreaker is still NICEEE~ ^^

I'm really so random.
Anyway,as usual spend the whole afternoon working out the running notes -.-
It's getting better, but only by 1mm. (?)
-SIGH-
and with the leather ligature, the sound is more nicer ;D

The title says - I'm rotting at home?
Means nothing anyway, i also duno why i write thise title but i'm too lazy to change.
I also duno why, maybe cos' i'm really rotting at home.
-RANDOM-

Super random today for no reason. -.-"
Getting Random-ness disease soon.
-YAWN-
Let me end here.

TAG REPLIES:

Jonathan: Is there anything funny here? O.O

No comments: