Tuesday, 22 December 2009

still sad over my hair~ T.T

Okay helloo -.-
these few days been thinking how to tie my hair so not look obvious~
but the straight bang seriously -.-
i guess tying my hair bah -.-
I LOOK SO NOT MYSELF -.-"

Okay, btw, i found my new clarinet quite hard to blow?
Lols, but then it's damn different from my old one -.- -SIGH-
I guess i have to adapt to that -.-

Okay, time to write Fanfic! :D
-SIGH- still sad over my poor hair~ T.T

TAG REPLIES:

XinYi: Okay, will relink-ed soon! -.- my hair sucks~ not nice one -.- Lols! Super Junior - Lousy Senior (Fake Super Junior)~ -.- Nice one eh?

Josephine: O.O really? but i looked very different leh -.- Lols~ okay~ ^^

Lois: I know, i look soo different until can't recognised me~ T.T i can't even recognised myself -.- 

No comments: