I sit until MY BUTT VERY PAIN -.-
Oh yeah, i saw Wilson, who is just sitting beside me.
I guess he doesn't recgonised me? =.= not sure, cos' of my hair?
But Kimberly who is sitting in front of me recgonised me~ ^^
I also saw Thundar, omo, she got Scholarship award! :D
I also saw Jianshu [Xinyi 's Taigong].
In addition, saw Peiling and another one i forget her name. [ from JWSS, Ex-rulangnite]
Hoho, saw some juniors also -.- [Rulang]
Razak there, she sure tio caught one -.-
Cos' of her skirt, is like super short, shorter than SENIORS -.-
Confirm Fold her skirt one, cos' of the lines on her skirt.
--- Okay, suan me as KP, ignore this -.- ---
Anyway, sit for 2 hours, almost want to sleep -YAWN-
Listen to my MP3 -.-
..... Very boring sia.
Sian, SORE THROAT LIAO!
Next tuesday, prepared to die!
Why so fast one!? -.- shouldn't be in 2E1~ lols.
TAG REPLIES:
Minhui: Wahh, SOO GOOD!! Lols~ thanks? ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment