Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Kayaking

To Angela:
Wtf, i blocked you that's cos' you say me humji, i didn't even do anything.
What the fuck ( Sorry all those readers ), i don't even know you.
I don't know anyone with the name 'angela' in my life, and i don't know why u add me too.
What how dare i blocked you, is you say me humji first okay.
jibai kia, your mother didn't taught you is it?!
I didn't even do anything, and you just say me humji.
I wouldn't talk to low class people who just say ppl for no reason.
You better diam diam, before i cursed you like hell.
I treat other people like they treat me, since you agitated me first, i will treat you well in YOUR DREAM. [btw, i don't even know your face.]
So i say again, you better diam diam first before i shoot out all the nasty words, i don't wish to use vulgarities in my blog.

Helloo, anyway, back from KAYAKING!
Oh, it's quite fun today :D
i love paddling (idk how to spell) , but i hate capsiz-ing D:
Wahh, shiok lorh!
Jiahui,Yi xing and zolene zao liao -.- [They got match.]
But anyway, good luck to them! :D
-SIGH- anyway, today didn't even touch clarinet.
Tml don't know can play well anot! D:

Lols, anyway, i found who's ribenana liao.
Ribenana = Gavin.
..... I FEEL LIKE LAUGHING AT HIS NICK, LOLS!
Ribenana -.- he loves ribena? [ whatever it's spell -.- ]

too tired, go do homework le D:
bye.
Tml going to post up the pictures i taken today. [:D :D :D]
Tml got sectional, hope i can played well.....

/edited
I just blast out everything i say -.-
see the next post.

No comments: