Friday, 5 February 2010

Don't ask me why.

" I'm such a failure " That's what my msn personal msg says.

Yes, sometimes, i think what things i can do.
I can do ;
- Normal things, almost everybody knows how to do.
- I can read notes and play, but not MUSICALLY.

These two are the only ones.
i don't know what uses i got living in this world,
but of course, i wouldn't take my life, since i let the destiny decide it.
But i really don't know what things can i really do.
I'm bad at all things, sports [ don't expect me to go run a marathon or what. failed. ] mostly.
I have alot of disavantages, i'm dull, i'm boring, if you know me just by my look, i think i look scary.
Scary as in, i rarely really smile, so i really look scary.

Anyway, today totally screwed.
Lessons, band .
My clarinet go for Repair, use a old one, i can't even reach my high notes properly.
Just take it i'm unlucky.
Loch lomond [such a simple piece yet i screwed it too.]
Ross Roy [without my previous clarinet, i can't play it well since i can't even reach the high notes, when blowing high notes, is like blowing air. x.x]
.... alot more, sigh.

Don't feel like do anything, just wanna listen to songs.
The only way i can get out of this world.


Sorry that i wouldn't be replying messages since my prepaid has no money alrdy.
Very sorry for those who sms me but i didn't reply.
Really very very very very sorry.

Tag replies wouldn't be on this post, next post, i promise.

No comments: