( Thanks to thingssheloves)
'An Apple keeps you away from the doctor' as what people said, but right now, it's not this case for me.
It's 'One Packet of Potato chips keeps you tight from the doctor' =X
Currently having FLU ( AH CHOOOOOOOOOO~~~~!!!), Running nose *keep on making the irritating noise that trying to breathe hard* , Sore Throat *My voice break!! ( lol, i'm not even a boy.) * Just one more and that will be Fever and i no need to go school le.
Anyway, just to keep alive my blog, so hence i'm here to update.
Shall played MIA sometimes next week, since i'm either too lazy or really nothing to say.
Seriously, I hate Sore Throat as it give me a feeling that i keep on want to spit out all my saliva ( Sounds disgusting) -.-
Argh, and you know what, i even saw my saliva got blood when i was spliting this morning when i wake up. ( You may no need to read this part, sounds damn disgusting.)
I shall stop here before someone who reads this gets vomit (?)
Just now watched Hello Baby Shinee , I'm damn in love with Onew (Insertslotsofhearts!) and Minho!
Seriously, i think Onew is damn funny, with his body gag and of course, keep on avoiding Yoogeun since he's afraid of babies...
I laugh out loud when SHINee family (With Yoogeun of course) went to the Kid's cafe...
All are kids around the playground then Onew cannot seems to think straight when he saw children hence, he was knocked as the celling is too short for him~ HAHA.
and of course, Minho is a warm-hearted Appa!
He's a really caring appa to Yoogeun but sadly, most of the time, Key always get first except for the few eps where he was downgraded to last since he wasn't in Hello Baby Shinee for two eps.
Gosh, Onew really so damn funny that i'm starting to love him lots! (HEARTS!)
So anyway, End here~ ^(o.o)^
I don't want go House practice tml!
I shall stop here before someone who reads this gets vomit (?)
Just now watched Hello Baby Shinee , I'm damn in love with Onew (Insertslotsofhearts!) and Minho!
Seriously, i think Onew is damn funny, with his body gag and of course, keep on avoiding Yoogeun since he's afraid of babies...
I laugh out loud when SHINee family (With Yoogeun of course) went to the Kid's cafe...
All are kids around the playground then Onew cannot seems to think straight when he saw children hence, he was knocked as the celling is too short for him~ HAHA.
and of course, Minho is a warm-hearted Appa!
He's a really caring appa to Yoogeun but sadly, most of the time, Key always get first except for the few eps where he was downgraded to last since he wasn't in Hello Baby Shinee for two eps.
Gosh, Onew really so damn funny that i'm starting to love him lots! (HEARTS!)
So anyway, End here~ ^(o.o)^
I don't want go House practice tml!

No comments:
Post a Comment