Friday, 2 April 2010

Random stuffs~

  • Firstly, i'm just back from 扫墓-ing =) 
  • I'm under the sun for 2 hours plus, nice one man, got vitamin D (?) 
  • Secondly, i ate Hokkien mee,Chee Cheong fan and half-plate of my sister's fried rice as she can't eat anymore. (You can't believe how much i ate, i also can't believe myself.)
  • I think i'm going to be fatter.
  • My leg is too pain but still, i need to cross that damn-bloody-lots-of-cars flying passed the Lim Chu Kang cemetery.
  • My sister and I was the reason why we went at 7plus and there's a bigbig traffic jam and dad can't find parking space.
  • There's so many RED ants and one of them just bite on my foot and it was damn pain like a PRICKING.
  • I said my sister's name when we are there. x.x *Slapped my own face 50 times*
So, this is how Half day of Good Friday spend like that.
Oh my gosh, seriously, last point was the WORST.
Totally forget this and i still said out her name, damn.
We are not suppose to say it, cos' ..... (Please ask your parents, i mean this is just 迷信, but i believed for 10 years already.)
And i can't believe i ate so many things!
I'm getting fatter =X
You know, i was there eating while talking about Primary school 's canteen and comparing the quality and price of the food between Rulang and Huayi.
Of course, Rulang wins as their food is nice and cheap while Huayi 's one is like -.- Expensive plus not very nice =X
I missed Rulang 's Chee Cheong fan which sell only $1 for quite alot of pieces. Laksa,noodle which damn nice, Porridge :fangirl: *Drooling about food~~*
Totally so nice! I think i will go back Rulang and eat too, lmao.

Okay, stop crapping about food.
After our 'breadfast', went home and bathed since i feel so 'unsafe' and uncomfortable...
Shall end here.

Going to google around and search for random stuffs.

No comments: