BIGBIGBIG News,
CSJH Stephanie will be back?!
Meaning... CSJH will have a comeback?!!?!!
omg, this is epic!
After 2 years -.-" , but sad things is that K-pop seriously changed alot.
I still love the old ones, not the really new groups, that's why now i'm not so obsessed with k-pop because of this.
Anyway....
I BROUGHT SUPER JUNIOR'S SUPERSHOW II DVD!
It costs a bomb but it's really worth it seriously.
Two DVDs, one bigbigbig poster [AND IS 13 PEOPLE INSIDE, I LOVEEE IT!!] and PHOTOBOOK OMGG!
seriously, WORTH IT!
but ended up, i'm officially broke.
Next, the SNSD 's 3D Genie MV -.- (why isn't there any Sorry Sorry / Bonamana 3D version? LOLL)
But somehow, i can't see the difference between 3D and 2D -.-"
Is like not 3D?? except maybe bubbles?
or we need a 3D glasses?
But not powerful as the original & the japanese version~ (own opinion, thank you very much)
I STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED WHAT TO CHOOSE FOR THE SUBJECT COMBINATION...
PURE PHY/CHEM OR BIO/CHEM?
Shall put Art as 1st choice, followed by POA....
i haven't tell my mum the result yet :X
No comments:
Post a Comment