For the whole holiday, it's like so busy with band practices and i even have the time to go out or what. D:
and i need to practice everyday cos' I ALWAYS SCREWED UP Singapore Flyer, the Satoshi Sagisawa 's piece that mr tan give (not sure what' the title -.-) and i like deproved like siao now.
I can't even managed Pirate's dream 1st clar part (while we randomly playing), :/
Saturday, i need to go run staircases, and i think i have to practice myself (keep on repeating playing some bars) on sunday~
and today's marching ( with instruments) was like horrible D:
I can't really memorise March together and i keep on playing wrong notes while marching (NEED TO MEMORISE!)
and we have to check the row is straight anot while march, but seriously, i'm not really complaining, I CAN'T see Mariatul (the right marker when marching towards the flag thingy there) cos' lela is like blocking me -.-
Next time, i think i have to change place with her if not i really cannot see -.-
is it cos' i very short then she taller then block me? :(
This holiday, i'm going to focus practicing on Ride, Singapore Flyer, Sevens, the satoshi Yagisawa 's piece that mr tan give us (idk the title!!) , pirate's dream abit since I screwed up today and other new scores-siiii.
I'm getting fatter, sigh.
I'm like deproving now, sigh.
my reed is like so suck-ish as the tone quality is completely bad D: (different from the old reeds that gives me a certain tone quality)
I'm getting more tired, sigh.
My money is spend like washing your money away, sigh.
I haven't even start on homework leh, sigh.
End here. :)
Perseus & Hymn to the sun, with the beat of mother earth by Satoshi Yagisawa is nice!
Gosh, he composed so many crazy pieces like And then the ocean glows, Machu Picchu - City in the sky etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment