Saturday, 5 February 2011

screwed up!

Everything just have to screwed up at this time.

Clarinet lower joint's cork came out, need to be replaced but i don't want to go send for repair..
who knows when my clarinet will come back? -.-
so i spend the whole night doing it, but i still need to wait for tml to see if the cork is fully stick already anot.
then after that do my maths until so pek chek, I TOTALLY HATE LOGARITHMS!

I'm fine with Indices and Surbs. but LOGARITHMS is just totally damn -.-
and damn lame is, we were like arguing about ln = log e then she say is what long e?
Then in the end she don't know how to do the questions..
I guess maths you can never rmb those things once you didn't touch for so long.
But she like everyday doing maths lorh -.-

Sigh, idk why mood is so bad, damn it MATHS just ruined my mood.
esp logarithms :X

Shall end here.
Have to continue to do finish my homework -.-

No comments: