Sorry, for flaring up suddenly, and sort of like giving the same gl face throughout the periods.
I just don't feel like elaborate things anymore, i think i myself got attitude problem.
Sorry, for bursting out like that.
Feel myself got the attitude problem and how i treat people.
I don't know why, i always scared to talk cos i know i will unintentionally offend somebody which i think i offended alot of people i guess...
For each time i say sorry, i also think they will be very angry cos i keep on say sorry.
okay,i don't know what i'm talking about.
But anyway, i'm a bad friend, and people who can tolerate me so much, i really thank you guys. (and really very thanks.)
When like friends are sad or what, i don't know what to say, is like i want to help them but i don't know how.
I don't know how to say in words and the best i could do is to write out.
Once again, sorry.
Feeling so bitchy today, and ...
P.S i'm only pissed off with myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment