
A random post i just want to say something.
These few days, i have been thinking how dumb am i to have be stress/sad/angry over these things i have been saying.
I will just let the nature take course and wait for nice show to watch.
Life is just too short to have all the emotions letting out at one go but somehow, we can do it. (wth am i saying? LOL)
Enjoy my life before my story of life ends.
I shall do what i want to do and what i love to do.
I don't care how much times i fail, but keep on believing perhaps.
No point clinging on the old past, just start anew bah.
by the way, next time must go to the bukit timah railway station again with more people! :)
I love the scenery and though we (chiaowen, siying and me) walk until we're far from the civilization (tired!), but it's fun! :)
and the photos they both take is nice too! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment