Monday, 1 March 2010

Everything seems so wrong today.

Can't even played correctly in Die fledermaus with such a slow tempo,
Today seems so wrong.
Well, today is like....
sigh, boring lesson, but in Bio lesson, i got write down notes (oh, that's a miracle. )

I been feeling stress lately.
Parent's pressure on me, Band, Friendships, school work.
I don't know what's wrong with me lately.
I promise myself to work hard this year at the beggining of the year, but it seems that i cannot.
I always almost sleep in class like Physic and Geo, how i wished i have alot of sleeping time.
I want to get good result, but i failed alot of subjects already.
Parent keep on nagging at me about Studies and now they say cos' of band, i neglected about studies.
.... i don't know why, even though i worked so hard, i can't get what i want.
it's always that part wrong or this part wrong.

Anyway, cutt-ed my tongue just now, with the reed, i think i over-tonguing le, now super pain, the blood stain just now still at my reed, but i washed it away le.

Really don't know what to do now, i seems to be stuck at one place.
feel so tired, i guess sleeping time is my escape out of this world.

End here.

No comments: